Micron off campus Drive : Micron Off Campus hiring fresher for Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / Phd graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Micron :
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses the information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Job Description :
As an intern with the TD Scribe Design Team, you will be involved from the design to final testing of semiconductor devices that will be used to monitor and improve the process window of all Micron products. You will be working with various tools and techniques to provide decision making information to our customers. You will have the opportunity to participate and to collaborate in a group project, together with other interns and engineers, to find solutions spanning from device design conception to final data analysis. As an intern, your responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
Job Title : Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- protect Micron’s assets, intellectual property and employees from cyber threats using best in class processes, procedures and talent in the Threat Intelligence, Red Teaming, Cyber Security Analysis, Engineering and Operational support and Cloud Security
- participate in Critical incidents as part of an Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- participate in 24×7 rotational shift schedules as required
- Network / Endpoint Engineering, SOAR, Incident Response, Vulnerability management, Cloud Security, Identity and Access Governance and Intellectual Property Protection
Education and Skills :
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Identifying compromised computers and potential IP loss using logs, live response, and related computer centric evidence sources
- Management of various Network and Endpoint security technologies, such as Firewall, Proxy, IDS/IPS, EDR, Content Filtering, Vulnerability Management, SIEM, etc.
- Exposure to Cloud Security technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, CFT, Arm templates, Python
How To Apply Micron Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here