American Express Off Campus Drive : American Express Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst-Data Science Role for Master Degree graduates. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About American Express :
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day
Job Description :
Model Risk Management Group (MRMG) within Global Risk and Compliance Group, is responsible for the independent risk management of all American Express (AXP) models.
Job Title : Analyst-Data Science
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and controls model risk, specifically associated to the regulatory models like CCAR, CECL, IFRS9, Economic Capital and Membership Reward. This role will elevate model excellence, strengthen long term shareholder value, and adapt to the changing landscape of both model development innovation, external environment and heightened regulatory expectations.
- The specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct independent oversight of enterprise-wide models with a focus on a variety of statistical and mathematical models developed and used in Finance, Treasury and Risk – Economic Capital models, IFRS9, CECL, and CCAR Stress Test models,
- Conduct gap assessments and establish robust framework to strengthen model risk controls and meet heightened regulatory standards
- Conduct research to explore opportunities to elevate model excellence and drive business impact
- Communicating results to partners, senior leadership and various model committees
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 years’ experience in analytics or big data workstreams
- Master’s degree in economics, Statistics or Related Fields from Top Tier Institute
- Functional Skills/Capabilities:
- Hands-on model development or validation experience. • Strong Analytical and Relationship and project management skills for driving validation initiatives. • Experience in applying advanced statistical and/or quantitative techniques to solve business problems is preferred. • Good Verbal, Written, Interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment. • Willingness to Collaborate with Cross-Functional teams to drive validation and Project Execution. • Effectively communicating complex Analytical results to Business Partners and Senior Management. • Flexibility and Adaptability to Work Within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
How To Apply American Express Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here