Ansys Off Campus Drive : Ansys off campus hiring fresher for R&D Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech degree graduates and any batch graduates also eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Ansys :
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Job Description :
The engineer will join SeaScape Research and Development team that creates state of the art software for semiconductor analysis. ANSYS RedHawk-SC is the first ANSYS product based on the new SeaScape Elastic Compute Architecture for Electronic Design Automation (EDA). Designed to handle extremely large data sets and computations across distributed machines,ANSYS RedHawk-SCallows designers of advanced system-on- chip designs (SoCs) to assess more electromigration (EM) and voltage drop (IR) scenarios per day and develop a high-level of confidence of their design sign-off.
Job Title : R&D Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the code and the teams software development processes.
- Work with manager and others to define and implement new capabilities. Once projects are defined, the engineer should be able to deliver medium sized projects with minimal input from others.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Understand and demonstrate best practices in software engineering.
- Be a source of expertise for others in the project team.
Education and Skills :
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field with upto 3 years of experience
- Experience in C++ with broad and deep understanding of the language
- Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Solid understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor level
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
How To Apply Ansys Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here