Blackboard Off Campus Drive : Blackboard Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech , M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Blackboard :
Blackboard is a leading EdTech company, serving higher education, K-12, business and government clients around the world. We connect a deep understanding of education with the power of technology to continuously push the boundaries of learning. Our mission is to advance learning together with the world’s education community, so that all students, educators and institutions can realize their goals today and prepare for tomorrow.
Job Description :
As an Associate Software Engineer on this team, you will play an integral role in the success of the Integration team within Anthology. A successful candidate will be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and implement software solutions
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Serving as an expert in Anthology’s products, including their architecture, functionality, and deployment methodologies
- Designing and documenting development tasks within system of record
- Developing in an agile environment of front-end web technologies like AngularJS and Foundation
- Creating applications that work well across browsers and platforms, including responsive design for mobile support.
- Generating necessary unit and integration testing and results to be included in code reviews
- Helping to create and maintaining Visual Style guides for Web solutions, driving the corporate UX direction
- Adhering to established delivery methodology, quality standards and best practices
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent relevant bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of software development lifecycle and associated processes
- Basic skills at backend engineering using object oriented Java- Spring, MongoDB, Postgress and other libraries and micro frameworks.
- Basic experience in HTML/CSS3
- Knowledge in cloud based – micro services design and architecture
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design and client consumption
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical and organizational
- Ability to learn new technologies as needed
- Time management prioritization skills, and ability to manage expectations effectively when handling multiple assignments simultaneously with competing deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent work ethic and drive, great interpersonal skills, team oriented, and demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Fundamental understanding of bug tracking, versioning and repository systems
How To Apply Blackboard Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here