BYJUS Off Campus Drive : BYJUS hiring off campus fresher for Business Development Associate Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
BYJU’S is India’s largest ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in LKG, UKG, classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS.
Job Description :
We are looking for Centre Sales Associates to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The CSA will constantly identify opportunities to grow the business and build positive relationships with new clients. You will be responsible for scheduling the counselling sessions with the parents and their child which will be conducted during the weekends.
Job Title : Business Development Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pan India
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Interacting with the customers over calls on a daily basis on weekdays and scheduling counselling sessions for weekends (Sat & Sun).
- Conducting counselling sessions over weekends with the parents and identifying the challenges faced by the child with respect to the learning style and providing solutions using the USPs of the byjus product.
Education, Skills and Other Details:
- The entire program is divided into two parts:
- A. PHASE 1: SSP (On the Job Training) – 3 Weeks
- Three weeks of the training Phase will be conducted in the training location where we will cover the theoretical aspect of BYJU’S sales process.
- You will be involved in various activities during this phase like calling the customers, booking counselling session and so on which will be rigorously evaluated by the end of the three weeks of the SSP.
- Only the candidates who satisfactorily complete the SSP phase will be given an opportunity to start with the next phase of the training program.
- B. PHASE 2: Probationary Centre Sales Associate (M1 CSA) – 3 months
- The 2nd stage (M1 CSA) starts from the 3rd week of training for candidates who have successfully cleared the 1st phase.
- Candidates will be expected to interact with the customers over calls, booking and conducting counselling sessions by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase of the training program.
- Following the completion of the Month 1 CSA (M1 CSA), all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Centre Sales Associate (BDA) position at BYJU’S.
- Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as CSAs. (Subject to approval from management).
- The entire role will be for 6 days a week (Monday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioural aspects, quality audits, and feedback from manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of Centre Sales Associate (7.5 – 8.5 LPA (4.5 – 5.5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered ‘Role location’ only after you join the organization as a CSA
- The candidate should have laptop in working condition for this job.
- Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as CSAs. (Subject to approval from management)
- CST training stipend during the 3-week training: Rs. 10000 for 3 weeks
- CSA salary during the 90 days probation period: Rs. 16667 – 19250 (or minimum wage based on region) per month paid on a pro-rata basis
- CTC (CSA – post qualification after training): INR 7,50,000 – 8,50,000 (4 .5 – 5.5 Lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Center Sales.
How To Apply BYJUS Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here