Dow Off Campus Drive: Dow Off Campus hiring fresher for the Associate Developer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Dow :
Dow is a company of more than 36,500 global innovators, believers and solutions providers. We are a diverse community marked by respect, integrity, and a desire to make the world a better place. A career at Dow is an invitation to explore, create, and make valuable contributions to human progress.
Job Description :
At Dow, we look for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about being part of a best-in-class global Information Technology team that enables the Company to meet its business and corporate objectives. We seek to build a diverse workforce of professionals who have the ability to succeed in a global team environment made up of a cross section of disciplines, both technical and non-technical. As an Associate Developer, you will be involved in projects that are critical to moving forward Dow’s IT Strategy and digitally transforming the organization. You will support critical business and technical needs for Dow research and manufacturing functions around the world in a variety of process & technology areas. Candidates must have a strong interest in the application of information technology to meet rapidly changing business needs. They must have good judgment, good problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with diverse, global teams in an empowered environment. Strong human relations skills, teamwork, and flexibility is essential for success. Dow is seeking individuals who have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Computer Information Systems, or other Engineering disciplines and who are motivated by the challenges and rewards of working for a company that is experiencing tremendous growth and change.
Job Title : Associate Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Works closely with a team of application developers to gather and analyze business requirements for assigned functional and technical areas.
- Works closely with business process teams, technical teams and other stakeholders to design and build applications which meet requirements, conform to Dow architecture standards, and optimize productivity and long-term product/system vision.
- Develop custom Web/Desktop applications, API, data models and integrations that are sustainable and supportable.
- Documents detailed designs, builds, tests, and implements application objects.
- Provide ongoing support and sustain solutions. Assists with issue resolution.
Education and Skills :
- Understanding of software development lifecycle; methodologies (Agile/Scrum, DevOps, etc.) and tools (Git, Insomnia/Postman, static code analysis, etc.)
- Inclination to learn Microsoft’s software development stack: .NET full-framework and core (C#), Entity Framework, SQL Server, etc.
- General familiarity with Azure Developer services: App services, Functions, Logic Apps, Application Insights, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB etc.
How To Apply Dow Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here