eClerx Off Campus Drive : eClerx Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role Bachelor’s Degree (B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA) / Master’s Degree (M.com, MBA, PGDM) graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About eClerx :
At eClerx, we serve some of the largest global companies – 50 of the Fortune 500 clients. Our clients call upon us to solve their most complex problems, and deliver transformative insights. Across roles and levels, you get the opportunity to build expertise, challenge the status quo, think bolder, and help our clients seize value
Job Description :
The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen to and comprehend information and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Working on back office and middle office processes for financial institutions
- Handling different stages of client/product life cycle across stages – KYC, reference data management, legal docs, loans, portfolio reconciliation, document capture, system reconciliation, pre and post settlements, brokerage functions, drafting, trade support, corporate actions, tax operations etc.
- Expected to work on Data capture, cataloguing, data processing, system inputs and updates, reconciliations, settlements and fund transfers
- Preparation of reports using MS Excel
- Role could entail external interaction with agents/counterparties/clients to solve queries and discrepancies related to the process. This could be telephonic or through emails
- Risk identification and escalation, timely escalation of outstanding issues to clients
- Working on various trade support activities across the Trade Lifecycle like Trade Confirmation matching, Trade Pre-Settlements support, Front office to back-office reconciliation of trade position, Report generations, Settlements of Cash Flows coming from various trading events like Interest or Premium, Operations of Syndicated Loans, Corporate action set-up and operations
- Working on other capital market operational tasks other than Trade Life-cycle support like Reference Data support, Regulatory reporting (Swaps Data Repository, SDR, Know Your Customer (KYC), various front-office and back-office reconciliations
- Job would require the candidate to learn and master various financial products including Equity Securities and Derivatives, Interest Rates Swaps, FX Spot, Options, Futures, Credit Derivatives Swaps, Commodities Derivatives and Fixed Income products (e.g. Corporate and Treasury Bonds)
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.com, BBA, BBM, BCA) / Master’s Degree (M.com, MBA, PGDM)
- 0 to 2 years of experience in investment banking operations involving projects people, process and client management.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
- High levels of energy enthusiasm, commitment and productivity, Proactive, effective influencer, result oriented.
- Should be good with logical and quantitative abilities to derive information from data.
- Time management and ability to resolve issues quickly.
- Above average in planning, organizing and time management.
How To Apply eClerx Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here