Empower Off Campus Drive: Empower Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Specialist Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Empower :
Built on a foundation of trust, integrity and promise, we proudly serve over 71,000 outstanding organizations and more than 17 million individuals. ¹ We take great pride in helping people with saving, investing and advice, while providing them with the tools and resources they need to help reach their financial goals. We’re continuing to grow — and innovate — every day. Our sole focus is on helping Americans achieve the future they imagine. That mission starts by delivering advice, personalized guidance and critical support. We strive to meet the unique needs of everyone we serve and embrace the opportunity to inspire them along their journey.
Job Description :
Empower is looking for Associate Specialist in Bangalore
Job Title : Associate Developer Software
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Ensuring accuracy on transactions processed
- Strict adherence non-disclosure of client information by preserving client confidentiality.
- Researching on any queries/ requests sent by the Business Partners/Client Support Teams and replying the same with minimum response time.
- Taking active participation in process improvements and automation.
- Ensure Quality Control standards that have been set are adhered to.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability identify and prioritize high value transactions.
- Completing assigned responsibilities and projects within timelines apart from managing daily BAU.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream with a 0-2 years’ experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email, Adobe, Chrome/Internet Explorer knowledge
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical ability in solving business and technical problems
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Intermediate experience and demonstration of organization and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate ability to multi-task and prioritize workload while assisting less experienced colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and develop relationships with peers and management acting as a guide and Subject Matter Expert.
- Open for core Night shifts based on business requirements
How To Apply Empower Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here