Epsilon Off Campus Drive : Epsilon off campus hiring fresher for Quality Assurance Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Epsilon :
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Job Description :
This position in the Engineering team under the Digital Experience organization. We drive the first mile of the customer experience through personalization of offers and content. We are currently on the lookout for a smart, highly driven software engineer.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Create and execute test plans and checklists with clear, concise test steps for new features or enhancements to existing products
- Define comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing
- Schedule and perform functional testing, creative testing, testing of HTML files etc
- Submit defects and issues to the relevant team for correction, and retests once issues have been resolved
- Report test results and status as appropriate
- Communicate clear/concise feedback, annotating screenshots if necessary
- Track defects and casual analysis to closure
- Interact with Subject Matter Expertise (SMEs) and AD, DP, and CT teams to identify and refine test requirements and checklists
Education and Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 0 to 3 years of experience in Software testing/UI testing/Web testing
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Prior experience in Digital Advertising/Marketing would be a plus
- Experience with at least one JS based automation testing frameworks, such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Cucumber.js, Cypress, Sinon, Chai, Protractor will be a super plus
How To Apply Epsilon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here