Hexagon off campus Drive : Hexagon Off Campus hiring for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Hexagon :
Hexagon’s Asset Lifecycle Intelligence division software solutions help visualize, create and manage the lifecycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. With five decades of innovation and proven industry leadership, we have become the trusted partner for organizations challenged with the engineering, design, building and operation of facilities and structures across the globe.
Job Description :
To understand the requirements from product management and implement visualization features with good quality on time. Also, follow the mandatory practices in doing so.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Resolve customer support requests on Intergraph Smart3D product.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technically complex issues.
- Identify bugs in the product and escalate to development backlog.
- Assist development in understanding customer use cases and provide justification for requesting fixes.
- Assist development in verifying or deploying fixes for customer issues.
- Assist customers in customizing the product to their specific requirements.
- Develops technical documents, instructions and training for external and internal purposes.
- May conduct training/consulting for customers or internal stake holders when required.
Education and Skills :
- BTech/MTech graduate with 0 to 2 years’ experience. Mechanical/Marine Engineering is preferred.
How To Apply Hexagon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here