JPMorgan Chase & Co Drive : JPMorgan Chase & Co hiring fresher for Software Engineer Internship for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About JPMorgan Chase & Co :
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Job Description :
As a Software Engineer I at JPMorgan Chase within Corporate& Investment Bank Payments Technology Team, you are part of an agile team that works to enhance, design, and deliver the software components to the firm’s state-of-the-art technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. As an entry-level member of a software engineering team, you execute basic software solutions through the design, development, and troubleshooting of a single technical area within a business function, while gaining skills and experience to grow within your role.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experinence : Entry Level
Role and Responsibility :
- Executes basic software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting
- Writes secure and high-quality code using the syntax of at least one programming language with peer guidance
- Interprets architecture and design representations as well as nonfunctional requirements to develop secure, stable software against a defined architecture
- Actively applies automation to reduce manual toil in the Software Development Life Cycle
- Addresses basic code quality issues
- Gathers, analyzes, and synthesizes basic data sets in service of technical troubleshooting and generating insights to drive continuous improvements
- Breaks down routine technical tasks to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Education and Skills :
- Baseline knowledge of software, applications and technical processes within a given technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, Android, etc.)
- Experience in Object Oriented Concepts& Data Structures
- Proficiency in any Programming Language – Java/Scala/Python. Proficient knowledge of SQL with any RDBMS.
- Basic understanding of Big Data& Cloud computing. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Basic knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Emerging knowledge of software applications and technical processes within a technical discipline (Java Fullstack, sql, Kafka, gemfire)
How To Apply JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here