Microsoft Off Campus Drive : Microsoft hiring fresher for Support Engineer Internship for Bachelor/Master degree graduates and 2023 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Job Description :
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passions and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events
Job Title : Support Engineer Internship
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore , Hyderbad, Noida
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- To most of our customers a support engineer is the face of Microsoft. But what does it take to be the face of Microsoft and do your job well? The role of the support engineer is complex and it requires a passion for customers, a passion for technology and a passion to grow and learn constantly.
- A support engineer does not only resolve a customer’s issue. They resolve the customer’s issue and build loyalty with the customer. Each customer that they help is an opportunity to create a loyal customer and for that customer to in-turn become an ongoing Microsoft advocate. We are looking for engineers who can demonstrate the ‘trusted advisor’ mindset and believes in providing high-quality experiences to our customers.
- A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
- Support Engineers Individuals is required to have advanced communication and problem-solving skills and will be working in a global technical support environment thats would need to work in diffrent Shift timing.
Eligiblity Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field with a Minimum CGPA of 8/10
- Should be graduating in the year 2023
- Good to have Microsoft Technology Certifications. (.Net , Azure)
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Deep understanding of markets, customers, and related technology
How To Apply Microsoft Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here