NI Off Campus Drive : NI Off Campus hiring fresher for Applications Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and fresher graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About NI :
At NI, we Engineer Ambitiously. We celebrate creative problem solving. And we take our customer relationships to heart. We believe in the power and potential of making connections—between people, ideas, and technology. In fact, connection is central to everything we do. We constantly challenge ourselves to find those connections because that’s what creates a path forward. This means bringing the right people together to build solutions that make a difference. It means combining fresh perspectives with new technologies to turn your vision into reality.
Job Description :
Looking for a freshly graduated engineer to work as a Presales Consultant in the field of Aerospace & defence domain, Working with Business team closely with NI’s Customers!
Job Title : Application Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements of an opportunity
- In-depth understanding of NI product portfolio, its capability, and limitation.
- Keeping track of competitive products
- Understanding market availability and specifications of supplementary RF and Embedded products to design an integrated solution
- Creation and demonstration of Proof of Concepts and performance benchmarks in
- support of large sales opportunities
- Quick sales assistance / consulting, Joint customer visits / web-meetings / conference calls
- Opportunity qualification (accelerate Go / No Go decisions based on technical feasibility, estimated effort, and risk analysis)
- Opportunity consulting and proposal of system architectures and configurations
- Collaboration and Reuse with peers and other stakeholders regionally and globally
- Document and publish relevant project information to enable reuse
- Create, document, and present reusable content (code libraries, demo applications,
- Plan and execute advanced and customized internal and external trainings (e.g. new
- product training for alliance partners, this does not include standard NI training classes)
- Collaboration with marketing and sales departments in order to replicate successes
- Provide product, competition, and market feedback to product marketing, BU and R&D
Education and Skills :
- Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team of Global colleagues.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Willingness and Motivation to work closely with a business setting, facing customers.
- Prepared to travel within the ASEAN and APAC region.
- Excellent communication skills. (English)
- Confident appearance and excellent presentation skills.
How To Apply NI Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here