Oracle Off Campus Drive : Oracle Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Consultant Role for Bachelor’s/Master’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Oracle :
We’re a cloud technology company that provides organizations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help them innovate, unlock efficiencies and become more effective. We also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organize and secure our customers’ data.
Job Description :
We are seeking a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team. The candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in a DevOps role and a strong understanding of the software development life cycle and experience with Agile way of working. The DevOps Engineer will work closely with our development, operations, and security teams to ensure that our software is released quickly and reliably, with a focus on automation, scalability, and security.
Job Title : Associate Consultant
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore/Mumbai
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Implement and maintain automated build, deployment, and testing systems
- Collaborate with developers to optimize the build and deployment processes
- Monitor production systems to ensure high availability and performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely manner
- Continuously improve the scalability and security of our systems
- Participate in the design and implementation of new features and applications
- Work with security team to ensure compliance with industry and company standards
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in DevOps and make recommendations for improvement
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a DevOps role
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and experience with working on fully Agile teams
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform)
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and services
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD) and DevOps platforms like Azure DevOps etc
- Experience with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong understanding of version control systems (e.g. Git, GitLab, SVN)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
How To Apply Oracle Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here