Qualys Off Campus Drive: Qualys Off Campus hiring fresher for Security Engineer Role for Bachelor / Master Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Qualys :
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated apps help businesses simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications.
Job Description :
As a Signature Engineer you will be part of an engineering team that is responsible for the research, development, and delivery of compliance signatures for Cloud security product. In this team you will work on numerous Cloud platforms, Cloud Services, SAAS applications and security standards like CIS, CSA-CCM, NIST, DISA, PCI-DSS and help customers assess the configurations and compliance.
Job Title : Security Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Understand end-to-end testing requirements and maintain test plan for functionality and system testing.
- Communicate test results to identify risks, dependencies and escalate the same in timely manner.
- Automate test cases with an established automated framework.
- Execute automation suite in QA and Production environments and publish the results.
- Seek for continuous improvement in existing automation establishments.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test cases for automated feature list.
Along with automation, create expertise in assigned platform component, product or feature area.
- Track updates pushed by cloud service provider on respective supported cloud platforms/services
- Keep updates with industry standards and features set for systems and platform compliance.
Education and Skills :
- Good knowledge of any public or private Cloud platform.
- Hands on experience with cloud formation, terraform, Jenkins
- Minimum 0-3 years of experience in testing distributed backend software architectures.
- Hand-on experience in Java programming and/or Python is required.
- Hands on experience of Selenium, TestNG, RestAssured.
- Knowledge and understanding with Cloud services/Platforms and various cloud service provider offerings (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Comfortable with CI/CD build processes and managing QA Environments as well as working with build management tools like Git, Bamboo, Jenkins.
How To Apply Qualys Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here