Teach For India Off Campus Drive : Teach For India Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Web Development Role for B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech/M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Teach For India :
Teach For India is on a journey to reach an India free of poverty and filled with love by ending educational inequity in our country. Twelve years into our journey we are a movement of 3800 Alumni working at all levels of the education system, who are reaching 1 in 10 children across the country. These Alumni have graduated from our two-year Fellowship Program where they taught in under-resourced classrooms to put 32,000 low-income children on a different life path. Today, we have 970 Fellows and are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem in India.
Job Description :
Teach For India is looking for Associate Web Development
Job Title : Associate Web Development
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pan India
Experinence : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Design, implement, and deliver web applications, working on front-end components, web services, data structures and integration with third party applications
- Identify and implement the latest software technologies and frameworks to give the best-in-class user experience for all Teach For India web applications
- Contribute to architecture and design of different technical systems across verticals – process flow documents, requirements and architecture definition
- Ensure the reliability of web applications by writing automated tests
- Contribute to the design and implementation of enterprise application modules built on Salesforce.com
Education and Skills :
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Experience of having planned and executed complex projects with multiple priorities in a college or work setting
- Experience of having collaborated effectively with a broad range of individuals and groups
- Experiences of having taken initiative in the past
- Experience in capturing user stories, software requirements and documenting specifications. (e.g. Use Case Diagrams, SRS and RFPs)
- Excellent technical and software development skills. Experience of entire software development life cycle preferably agile development methods (e.g Scrum)
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to be resourceful, take responsibility and find effective solutions to problems
How To Apply Teach For India Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here