Varian Off Campus Drive : Varian Off Campus hiring fresher for Software QA Engineer Role for M Tech, B Tech, MSc, MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Varian :
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers company, we envision a world without fear of cancer. For more than 70 years, we have developed, built and delivered innovative cancer care technologies and solutions for our clinical partners around the globe to help them treat millions of patients each year. With an Intelligent Cancer Care approach, we are harnessing advanced technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning and data analytics to enhance cancer treatment and expand access to care. Our 10,000 employees across 70 locations keep the patient and our clinical partners at the center of our thinking as we power new victories in cancer care. Because, for cancer patients everywhere, their fight is our fight.
Job Description :
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Job Title : Software QA Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Pune
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsible for authoring, developing and maintaining test cases (manual and automation)
- Planning and organizing verification activities
- Perform automation/manual software testing using systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards.
- Performs hands-on installation and configuration of Hardware and Software components for verification test environments.
- Identifies and clearly documents encountered software defects.Works closely with other testers and developers to coordinate test efforts and to resolve issues.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective actions.
- Provide (pro-actively) feedback to development and system design based upon experiences gained
Education and Skills:
- Required Qualifications: M Tech, B Tech, MSc, MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science
How To Apply Varian Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here