Varian Off Campus Drive : Varian Off Campus hiring fresher for IT Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Varian :
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers company, we envision a world without fear of cancer. For more than 70 years, we have developed, built and delivered innovative cancer care technologies and solutions for our clinical partners around the globe to help them treat millions of patients each year. With an Intelligent Cancer Care approach, we are harnessing advanced technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning and data analytics to enhance cancer treatment and expand access to care. Our 10,000 employees across 70 locations keep the patient and our clinical partners at the center of our thinking as we power new victories in cancer care. Because, for cancer patients everywhere, their fight is our fight.
Job Description :
We are looking for recent college graduate to join our team. As part of this role, you will gain experience in working on projects in various functional areas primarily in security and compliance. This role will focus on projects and operational tasks supported by this function. You will also help with the Project Development and Support with the integration with Siemens Healthineers.
Job Title : IT Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Pune
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- This position is part of a team responsible for Enterprise-wide IT security and compliance.
- Undertake tasks as directed, including working with other SME teams to facilitate and coordinate.
- Create and maintain functional documentation required to support the security and compliance function.
- Partner with business groups and Varian IT to deliver projects. The role will be involved with the global organization in implementing and supporting projects and initiatives in a fast-paced organization.
- The person is expected to help deliver on IT projects, including strategic IT compliance and data privacy initiatives for multiple business units globally.
- Responsible for maintaining/updating IT policies, Cybersecurity, and Data Privacy Policies.
- Work closely with Governance, Audit, and Compliance teams to fulfill defined business goals. Provide IT Compliance project management and support solutions, with knowledge of different quality and document control business processes and integration aspects.
- Partner with Quality and other business groups and Varian IT to support and drive IT projects across multiple business units. In addition, the person will participate in business sessions to help define high-level business goals/visions related to IT Compliance.
- Help drive and manage IT compliance activities, including annual planning, performing walkthroughs, documenting and analyzing procedures and controls, and preparing and reviewing work papers.
- Execute ad hoc projects and participate in business initiatives to assess the impact on the internal controls environment (e.g., new system implementation pre – and post–reviews and automation of manual controls).
- Partner with leadership to provide internal control advisory services, e.g., perform root-cause and impact analysis for control deficiencies and develop remediation action plans that improve the control environment.
- Quickly adapt between working independently and reciprocally on a team, performing follow-up reviews, and reporting on the status of action plans to implement internal control improvements derived from internal audit projects.
- Proactively communicate issues with management; lead efforts in formulating recommendations for process improvements and documentation in relation to IT and control gap remediation.
- Remain knowledgeable with current and future technologies and providing recommendations as needed to meet corporate IT objectives.
Education and Skills:
- B.S. in Information Technology or equivalent experience, preferably in the security area.
- 0 to 1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent preferably in the security area
- The candidate should be passionate in building a career in the IT security and compliance area
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments with minimal supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills and comfortability interacting with various levels of business management
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, project management, and problem-solving skills and quick learner of new technologies
- Working knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Customer service orientation and ability to maintain a professional behavior
How To Apply Varian Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here