Verizon Off Campus Drive : Verizon Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Development Engineer Role for Bachelor / Master degree graduates and 2023 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Verizon :
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
Job Description :
We are looking for bright, talented developers to kick start their career here at Verizon India. This position – which is part of the Verizon India Campus Program – will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm while learning from the best minds in the industry. You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive throughout your career with Verizon India. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibilites:
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications/systems.
- Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems.
- Assisting in the implementation and integration of third-party applications.
- Assisting in the development of managerial initiatives.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree/Master’s degreein the field of Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or a related major with an expected completion date in the year 2023.
- Strong analytical skills, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with some of the following technologies and disciplines:
- Computer programming, Coding, and Project Management.
How To Apply Verizon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here