VMware Off Campus Drive : VMware Off Campus hiring fresher for Technical Support Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About VMware :
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
Job Description :
As a Technical Support Engineer of this team, you will have the opportunity to provide proactive support to top customers of VMware, across VMware products. You will be analysing, understanding, identifying, diagnosing, reproducing, and fixing technical issues effectively and expertly before it has a production impact. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter and self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical analytical skills and be someone who accepts challenges.
Job Title : Technical Support Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher
Roles and Responsibility :
- Understand the environment-specific Findings and Recommendations provided by the proactive tool and create an action plan to communicate with the customer
- VMWare product knowledge and experience are a must. VMWare vSphere experience is preferred
- A good understanding and experience in Technical Support role with a high-tech product (Windows/Unix/Linux/Storage/Networking) company.
- Liaise with Account Managers to provide the best customer experience and prevent unplanned downtime.
- Gather customer feedback and feature requests for our Proactive tools and take it back to the product and engineering team to find a workable solution.
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding on time
- Regular follow-ups with customers with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Escalate issues promptly according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical training
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineers on cases that will help cultivate that expertise.
- Capable of running status calls with the customers to keep them up to date with all the opened issues, and ongoing projects
- Good practical working ability with Windows/Linux/UNIX utilities, including editors and command shells
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
- A logical approach to problem-solving & Strong Troubleshooting experience
- Willingness to work in a 24×7 environment with flexibility to work across all shifts
- Expertise in providing voice-based Technical Support is a key requirement
- Knowledge and experience in configuring, implementing or troubleshooting VMware products in Compute or Cloud, Networking, Storage or EUC will be an advantage.
How To Apply VMware Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here