Wipro Off Campus Drive : Wipro off campus hiring fresher for Associate Role for any degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Wipro :
Wipro is a leading IT, consulting and business services company. We harness the facility of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to assist our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A corporation recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we’ve over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to create a far better and a bold new future.
Job Description :
The Associate is responsible for delivery of daily service level targets and effective customer service for Insignia Financials by adapting to robust learning and development frameworks. Key responsibilities include diligently managing the assigned task including but not limited to performing outbound calling and communication activities to gather outstanding requirements from end customers, coordinating with onshore and offshore teams to provide best outcome to our client, perform associated reporting and meet the required quality outcome. Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all client queries. Ensure timely and accurate processing of work for both internal and external customers in line with expectations set out in the service level agreements and established policies. The associate will also be responsible to update their knowledge of process on regular basis.
Job Title: Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience: Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- 0 – 1yr experience (Any BPO International Voice Experience)
- Minimum Qualification – Graduate (preferrably in finance stream)
- Shouldn’t be enrolled in a regular course
- Open to work in any shift timings as per process requirement – 24*7 shifts
- 5 days working, 2 fixed Weekly off (Sat & Sun)
Education and Skills:
- Should have excellent Communication – Written & Verbal skills
- Should have good comprehension and analytical skills.
- Should be will to go extra mile to provide good customer service
- Good computer navigational skills and familiar with MS office tools
- Fair knowledge of banking and financial instruments
- Maintain a healthy and clean work environment
How To Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here