EY Off Campus Drive : EY Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for any Graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About EY :
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Job Description :
The role of a CoE Analyst is to carry out routine substantive and controls-based procedures from the CoE India offices supporting the various India client serving assurance teams. SRB expectations for this role are to provide high quality results to the engagement teams, often to a tight deadline.
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Mumbai
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- Be responsible for delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with SRB methodology and the expectations of the engagement teams.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or assurance risks.
- Execute & document specific review procedures as defined by the engagement teams.
- Build knowledge about risk management which includes understanding significant business processes, regulation applicable to the client, other risks specific to a client’s business.
- Timely identification of accounting issues, clearly documenting the facts and findings, and discuss with COE senior/Assistant Manager.
Education and Skills :
- B.com. with 0 to 1 year of relevant experience.
- Basic understanding of accounting and assurance concepts.
- Strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills.
- Proficient with MS office and Outlook.
- Robust logical and reasoning skills.
- Interest in business and commerciality.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement onto new processes.
How To Apply EY off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here