Zycus Off Campus Drive : Zycus Off Campus hiring fresher for Trainee Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Zycus :
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Job Description :
Zycus is looking for Freshers having strong coding knowledge in Java and be the techno-functional expert for projects, taking care of integration of Zycus products.
Job Title : Trainee Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Serve as Java Developer on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s integration needs.
- Work with customer to gather integration requirements on Zycus application/s (like Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement, P2P etc)
- Understanding ERP Systems of customers on the integration perspective.
- Involving in mapping of Integration requirements with the existing product APIs/File-Based solutions and perform gap analysis.
- Supporting Client’s IT team enable integration as per the requirements.
- Implement & Support Single Sign On Integration – Access Management, design, architecture for various authentication, authorization, configure and define SSO use cases Plan for enterprise and SaaS application using open standards like SAML, WS Fed, OpenID, Open ID Connect, etc.
- Involving in documenting LLD & HLD as per the requirements.
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus products configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, APIs, File-based Integration solution, MS-Excel, etc.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user / supplier set-up and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing.
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client side.
Education and Skills :
- Education Qualification: BE – CS/IT students who will graduate in 2024 can apply
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge (Java, Web Services, REST, SFTP, JMS, JSON, XML Parser etc)
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
How To Apply Zycus Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here