Amazon Off Campus Drive : Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Data Center Engineering Operations Intern Role for Bachelor’s degree graduates and 2023 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
The Data Center Engineering Operations Intern will assist with operating and maintaining all electrical, mechanical, and fire/life safety equipment within the Data Center. The Intern serves as a technical resource to support Amazon within its owned and operated data centers. Data Center equipment that supports mission-critical servers must maintain better than 99.999% uptime. Interns are also tasked with driving innovation while reducing operational costs in the facilities. They are Amazon’s front line responders for hands-on electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting and operations. This equipment includes, but is not limited to, stand-by diesel generators, switchgear, UPSs, PDUs, AHUs, chillers, cooling towers, chemical treatment systems, pumps, motors, VFDs, and building automation systems.
Job Title : Data Center Engineering Operations Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Maintain mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Assist root cause analysis of equipment failures.
- Assist in troubleshooting of facility and rack-level events within internal SLA.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to while performing work.
- Take daily operational readings of all mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Utilize internal tools and portal to manage Data Center work flows.
Education and Skills :
- In pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or similar degree graduating in 2023
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here