Amazon Off Campus Drive : Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Digital & Device Technical Support Role for Bachelor’s / Master’s degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
As an Amazon Technical Support Associate, you have a very clear purpose: to investigate and resolve queries regarding Amazon’s digital services and devices, such as Kindle, Echo and Fire TV (among others) and to provide outstanding technical support to our customers. You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers by answering their requests through phone, chat, and/or email, and use a variety of tools to analyze and troubleshoot issues in real-time, investigate solutions, and communicate effectively with customers. You will also be responsible for conducting escalations when necessary.
Job Title : Digital & Device Technical Support
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher
- This role requires working variable hours to match when customers need us most. You will work overnight/day/late shifts and your work week is minimum 40 hrs, for example: 4x10hrs or 5x8hrs. In order to match our customer demand, we schedule based on a variety of different shift patterns within the operating hours of 6 am and 11 pm Sunday to Monday. You may be required to work national holidays. You will learn more about your exact schedule closer to your start date.
Education and Skills :
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Have the right to work in India
- Strong communication skills in (English) (both written and oral fluency)
- Proficient computer skills
- The availability to work varying shifts from Monday to Sunday within the operating hours of 6 am and 11 pm
- Willingness and ability to work in rotating shifts (i.e. early, late, overnight, weekend, and overtime as required)
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here