Analog Devices Off Campus Drive : Analog Devices Off Campus hiring fresher for Software QA Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Analog Devices :
Analog Devices, Inc. operates at the center of the modern digital economy, converting real-world phenomena into actionable insight with its comprehensive suite of analog and mixed signal, power management, radio frequency (RF), and digital and sensor technologies. ADI serves 125,000 customers worldwide with more than 75,000 products in the industrial, communications, automotive, and consumer markets. ADI is
Job Description :
At ADI, you will learn from the brightest minds who are here to help you grow and succeed. During your internship, you will make an impact through work on meaningful projects alongside a team of experts. Collaborating with colleagues in an environment of respect and responsibility, you will create connections that will become a part of your professional network.
Job Title : Software QA Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
- ADI’s culture values aligned goals, work-life balance, continuous and life-long learning opportunities, and shared rewards. The internship program features various lunch-and-learn topics and social events with other interns and full-time employees.
Education and Skills :
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent learning skills.
- Excellent academic track.
- Good communication skills.
- Programming skills in Python is desired.
- knowledge on I2C and SPI interface protocols is desired.
How To Apply Analog Devices Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here