Aptean Off Campus Drive: Aptean Off Campus hiring fresher for Customer Support Analyst Role for BBA / M.com / M.sc graduates and 2022 / 2023 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Aptean :
Aptean is one of the world’s leading providers of industry-specific software, enabling our customers to be Ready for What’s Next, Now. Our enterprise resource planning and supply chain solutions are uniquely designed to meet the needs of specialized manufacturers and distributors in over 20 industries, while our compliance solutions serve specific markets such as finance and life sciences.
Job Description :
If you share our mindset, you can share in our success. To find out more about joining Aptean, get in touch today. Learn from our differences. Celebrate our diversity. Grow and succeed together.
Job Title : Customer Support Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Madurai
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Customer Success Analyst is responsible for responding to and resolving customer problems via calls, emails and remote access for Aptean products.
- The support focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Aptean products and their integration into enterprise-wide mixed environments.
- Isolate and provide resolution to customer issues or qualify them for further assistance from R&D or other functions.
- Responsible for problem tracking, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Should be able to work independently, showing empathy and sense of urgency to escalate customer issues and collaborate to provide timely resolution.
- Should adhere to department performance goals and production standards.
Education and Skills :
- Degree: BBA / M.com / M.sc
- Year of Passing: 2022 & 2023 (Without no history of arrear/backlogs in academics)
- Percentage: Above 65% in academics
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills in terms of approaching a problem.
- Should be able to explain technical procedures clearly to the customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to drive customer connections along with R&D folks independently.
- Mandatory Technical skills include – Writing TSQL queries, debugging SQL stored procedures, reading and understanding SQL profiler, familiarity with visual studio, good understanding of windows operating system and IIS (Internet Information Server).
- Good logical skills, basic programming knowledge is an added advantage.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening, asking appropriate questions, clarifying the issues and expressing oneself clearly.
- Strong ability to work on multiple issues in a fast-paced environment and should prioritize work accordingly to business processes.
- Meets established targets for customer satisfaction and other support KPIs, promote Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology.
- Document customer problem information, recommendations, and resolution in a clear and concise manner-using incident tracking system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Familiarity with Cloud technology basics is an added advantage.
- Should possess high adaptability and be able to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
How To Apply Aptean Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here