DHL off campus Drive : DHL off campus hiring for Associate Software Engineer Role for graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About DHL :
When Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn founded DHL in 1969, they didn’t know they would revolutionize the world of logistics. Today, DHL is the world’s leading logistics company. Our 400,000 people in over 220 countries and territories work every day to help you cross borders, reach new markets and grow your business. Or simply send a letter to your loved ones.
Job Description :
Associate Software Engineer Interacts with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather and analyze business application requirements.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- Interact with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather and analyze business application requirements.
- Design integration solutions to satisfy application (business and technical) requirements.
- Implement integration solutions using WebSphere Message Broker, ITX and WMQ.
- Provide assistance to the test teams and support teams as appropriate.
- Provide written status reports with regard to project status, task, and issues/risks.
Education and Skills :
- Fluent English – daily communication
- Analytical skills
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills
How To Apply DHL Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here