DHL off campus Drive: DHL off campus hiring for Associate DevOps Engineer Role for B.Tech / B.E / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About DHL :
When Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn founded DHL in 1969, they didn’t know they would revolutionize the world of logistics. Today, DHL is the world’s leading logistics company. Our 400,000 people in over 220 countries and territories work every day to help you cross borders, reach new markets and grow your business. Or simply send a letter to your loved ones.
Job Description :
Our team is looking for a DevOps Analyst which provide on-site, on-call support activities for Global BU Critical service ‘Multi Channel Tool’ Application and ensure that all agreed targets, SLA’s and Metrics are met. You need have knowledge in SQL, Linux, Oracle DB in order to perform troubleshooting on issues raised by users.
Job Title: Associate DevOps Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- As an Associate DevOps Engineer, having development skill is a huge plus.
- You are able to work independently, prioritize and organize your tasks under time and workload pressure.
- Working in a multinational environment, you can expect cross-region collaboration with teams around the globe, thus being advanced in spoken and written English will be certainly useful.
Education and Skills :
- Flexible Work Guidelines.
- Flexible Compensation Structure.
- Global Work cultural & opportunities across geographies.
- Insurance Benefit – Health Insurance for family, parents & in-laws, Term Insurance (Life Cover), Accidental Insurance.
How To Apply DHL Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here