DigitalOcean Off Campus Drive : DigitalOcean Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Cloud Support Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About DigitalOcean :
DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by most.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Developer Support Engineer to join our Developer Support Upstack team. Reporting to the Manager of Support for Upstack, you’ll be responsible for connecting customers from around the world with the resources needed to enable them to fully utilize our platform and advocating for their needs.
Job Title : Associate Cloud Support Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Work From Home
Experience : Entry Level
Role and Responsibility :
- Responding to a high volume of technical tickets generated by our customers in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting common issues related to Nodejs (and common app stack) configurations (database, dependencies, env vars, etc).
- Investigating root cause of app failure (server crash, datacenter outage, resource exhaustion, etc)
- Working both collaboratively and independently with our support, product, and engineering teams
- Identifying, communicating, and documenting process and policy improvements
Education and Skills :
- Willingness to work 5:30pm – 1:30am IST
- Experience configuring, starting, and debugging Nodejs (or other common) applications
- Experience with Linux command line operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful track record in providing exceptional support to tech-savvy customers
- Unrivaled passion for customer advocacy and technology
- Strongly identify with our products, brand, and team culture
- Strong analytical and pattern recognition skills
- Bonus: Experience in deploying and managing production-ready applications
- Bonus: Familiarity with 12-factor app methodology
- Bonus: Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Bonus: Programming/Scripting languages (Bash, PHP, Go, Python, NodeJS)
- Bonus: Knowledge of, and contribution to Open Source projects
How To Apply DigitalOcean Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here