Epsilon Off Campus Drive : Epilson off campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA degree graduates and 2020 / 2021 / 2022 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Epsilon :
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Job Description :
The Business Operations team brings together business solutions and latest technology to help empower our leaders with data-driven insights that enable better decision making. Primarily responsible for design, development and governance of the business data, the team measures, manages, and connects business KPIs across verticals to build a single view of impact areas within the organization. They augment our leaders with insights, strategic vision and actionable plans to function effectively. Equipped with data and technology, the team is keen on bringing novel business solutions to life.
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop complete solutions within realistic budget and schedule requirements
- Design, develop, unit test and release functionality that enhances user experience
- Troubleshoot development and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Support the team in creating documentation and build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Responsible to manage OneDB program, Resource Management and Database change requests
- Manage product backlog and plan release cycles for continuous enhancement of the product
- Conduct code review and ensure quality of build is good
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Support BAU reporting activities to publish dashboards to stakeholders
- Identify and Automate reporting processes within Shared Services group
- Organize, coordinate, lead medium to high complex projects
Education and Qualification :
- 0-2.5 years of experience in front-end development or related discipline
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Good to have knowledge on Data visualization tools, SDLC, Agile practices and project management skills
- Familiarity with design tools like Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
How To Apply Epsilon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here