Genesys Off Campus Drive : Genesys Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Consultant Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Genesys :
Every year, Genesys delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility.
Job Description :
As part of the Genesys Cloud Team, the Associate PS Consultant will be responsible for troubleshooting, resolution, and communication of customer issues reported by Genesys customers in Genesys Cloud contact center environment. The consultant must be able to manage customer issues with the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
Job Title : Associate Consultant
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai / Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility:
- Primary customer contact for providing accurate and creative technical solutions to user problems of moderate and difficult natureTo be the escalation support interface with customers and to ensure that the company is always represented in the most positive mannerMaintain the customer incident tracking system (Salesforce) with regular updates and resolution details. Information to include symptoms, diagnosis, actions, and all relevant data.To interface with SMEs, where the problem cannot be resolved at a frontline support levelResponsible for MACD level changes in Genesys Cloud environment (configuration and applications)Provide timely progress reports on the reported issues to the appropriate Project Managers/Managers or any other internal teams and senior members of technical staff.Participate in a shift and ‘on-call’ roster as necessary, to provide support coverage outside of standard business hours.
Education and Skills :
- A degree in computer science, IT, or the equivalent or equivalent professional technical experience
- 0-1 years’ experience working in Genesys contact centre environment as support engineer
- Application development experience in IVR, Routing, Chat, Email, Outbound Campaigns in any Genesys development tool
- Integration experience with REST-style web services, HTTP, HTTP serversWorking knowledge on Microsoft Visio
How To Apply Genesys Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here