GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive : GlobalLogic Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Analyst Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About GlobalLogic :
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with market-defining business and technology leaders to make amazing products, discover new revenue opportunities, and accelerate time-to-market. With a team of over 10,000+ employees, GlobalLogic is headquartered in the United States and operates design and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail, and telecom industries. In India, GlobalLogic has its engineering centers at Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Bangalore.
Job Description :
GlobalLogic provides customers with end-to-end content engineering services to support their content journey, turning raw data into actionable insights. We help businesses manage their content ecosystems through automated solutions and real-time moderation teams. With over a decade of experience and a globally distributed team of content experts, we partner with some of the largest businesses in the world — from med-tech and hi-tech pioneers, to automotive and fleet management companies — to develop insightful content and data solutions based on artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies.
Job Title: Associate Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Roles and Responsibility:
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
Education and Skills :
- Graduate (In any discipline)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding various requirements, job specification and working in context with process guidelines. Developing Product knowledge and working to improve quality and target the desired productivity.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
- The candidate must be flexible with 24*7 shift timing.
- Evening and Night shift allowance will be paid as per working hours
How To Apply GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here