GSK Off Campus Drive : GSK Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Programmer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About GSK :
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Job Description :
This role ensures the timely and quality delivery of coded terms, (for Adverse events, concomitant medications, medical histories, medical procedures, etc.) and the effective usage of medical and drug terminology, for clinical trials and other databases as needed across GSK.
Job Title : Associate Programmer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Input to coding related activities at program or Therapeutic Area/Business Unit levels
- May participate in maintenance of the central GSK coding dictionaries and infrastructure (IT tools, documentation) needed to support coding and ensuring their consistency and validity across the corporation
- Contribute to the end to end coding process and influence the effective usage of the coded data, for designated Therapeutic Areas or Business Units within scope of the Department, which covers all GSK Business Units and collaborative partners/vendors worldwide requiring medical and drug terminology coding
- Manage own areas of responsibility and collaborate with others within GSK or external for areas of functional expertise or designated Therapeutic Areas/Business Units
- May collaborate with Functional Area head and/or back up and contribute to functional area activities
- Responsible for the timely delivery of coding for all studies within the assets that they have been assigned
- Able to prioritize of study workload within assigned asset(s) and communication of priorities to other roles
- Able to anticipate risks and use appropriate escalation pathway to facilitate mitigations and solutioning
- May provide consultancy/governance to external vendors
- Perform QA/QC activities and contribute to process improvements to bring in efficiencies
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree (or above), or equivalent functional industry experience
- Life-science or related medical/clinical area with 0-3 years industry experience
- Previous experience and/or basic understanding of, term coding/classification, terminology maintenance (e.g. MedDRA, WHODrug) and associated tools, autoencoders, dictionary management systems, browsers etc)
- Experience or basic understanding of with MedDRA and WHODRUG Dictionaries (e.g. autoencoders, dictionary management systems, browsers)
How To Apply GSK Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here