Finastra Off Campus Drive : Finastra Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Technical Writer – Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Finastra :
At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone. We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTech’s working with over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Our scale and reach allow us to build long-lasting relationships that put our customers and their customers first.
Job Description :
In this role, you will assist in creating and updating release notes, online help, and operational guides that are effective and clear. You will work closely with subject matter experts developers and QA to develop content. You will also coordinate with release management teams to ensure documentation is delivered on time for every release.
Job Title : Associate Technical Writer – Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Manage own time effectively to ensure assigned work is completed on schedule, according to productivity targets, and within budget.
- Navigate multiple file formats, including Web sites, compiled Help, formatted technical and marketing documentation, and training.
- Participate in an Agile product development process as a member of multiple cross functional teams to develop an understanding of product requirements.
- Produce accurate documentation that conforms to company style, format, process, guidelines, in addition to standards for the assigned product(s).
- Adhere standard documentation process followed in different teams.
- Responsible for version control of documents using relevant tools.
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in English language usage skills.
- Liaison with product management, developers, legal and other stakeholders for content input and document reviews to ensure that product functionality is well documented.
- Proactively understand changes to project scope and making relevant changes to the documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Skills :
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented and can work well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to describe and communicate a process, system and/or product in an organized professional document.
- Desire and the ability to take ownership of documentation-related projects.
- Knowledge of documentation process, including writing, editing, graphics, production, Help authoring and information design.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness and desire to grow and develop in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- BA/BS/BE degree.
How To Apply Finastra Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here