Finastra Off Campus Drive : Finastra Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Developer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Finastra :
At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone. We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTech’s working with over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Our scale and reach allow us to build long-lasting relationships that put our customers and their customers first.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Kondor Back Development Manager, the Associate Software Developer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications following Agile and SAFe methodologies, and development best practices: code review, SOLID principles, automatic tests and continuous integration.
Job Title : Associate Software Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 years software development experience including design and development.
- Experience with Java, Kubernetes preferred.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot framework
- Familiarity with secured REST APIs, Relational database and SQL
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle
- Team spirit, enthusiasm, willing to learn and progress in an international and stimulating environment
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Knowledge of software testing techniques and tools like Junit, Spring Boot Test
- Basic knowledge of Microservices-based application architecture (nice to have)
- Application containerization technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud-vendor implementations (AWS, Azure, other) (nice to have)
- An experience or knowledge in the financial industry would be a plus
How To Apply Finastra Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here