IBM Off Campus Drive : IBM Off Campus hiring fresher for Technical Support Engineer Role for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
The role provides technical support assistance directly (remote sessions / phone/ live chat / cognitive support platform) to clients, using problem determination and analytical skills. We use technical and negotiations skills in collaboration with other (support) organizations to prioritize and work problems to resolution. You will be involved in the following:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own customer relationships and technical solutions on large scale enterprise environments
- You will develop, document, and communicate action plans to clients and IBM teams as appropriate.
- Look for avenues to recommend, or implement, new solutions or improvements to existing technical support tools, procedures, or processes.
- Collaborate with other support and development teams to find a solution.
- Communicate with the client regularly and keep them updated of the status and progress.
- Participate in department objectives such as building the knowledge base (writing technical content and social media contributions), improving serviceability, mentoring team members, and contributing to high customer satisfaction.
Education and Skills :
- 0-3 years of experience required
- Good spoken and written communication skills along with ability to collaborate with the team and act as a team player.
- Self-motivated towards meeting agreed goals.
- Good or Basic understanding / knowledge of Cloud technologies (Red Hat OpenShift / Kubernetes / Docker etc) and Databases, including MongoDB, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server.
How To Apply IBM Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here