IBM Off Campus Drive : IBM off campus hiring fresher for Junior Developer Role for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Job Title: Junior Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implement configurations and extensions to SPM in a J2EE environment.
- Implement and unit test external interfaces to the System using SOAP/ REST webservices.
- Model APIs using Rational Software Architect.
- Model relational databases (DB2 or Oracle) and develop SQLs to meet custom requirements.
- Create/maintain technical documentation.
- Write Junit Tests for unit testing and code coverage.
- Learn and Build DevOps pipelines for the Cloud
- Support bug fixes during testing and deploy to target environments.
- Be able to work with agile delivery teams.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science from a reputed university / college. MS is preferable.
- Should have good understanding of object-oriented design principles and some basic knowledge on design patterns
- Should have a basic knowledge of relational databases (DB2 or Oracle) and SQL (ability to write simple queries with various clauses, joins, etc)
- Should have knowledge on Java/J2EE technology
How To Apply IBM Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here