IBM Off Campus Drive : IBM off campus hiring fresher for Software Developer Role for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 4 Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- WebSphere eXtreme Scale is an enterprise In Memory Data Grid application. WXS is designed to provide a highly available, scalable caching solution for enterprise customers and cloud solutions.
Education and Skills :
- B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A. from reputed colleges with 0-4 years work experience
- Excellent knowledge in core java, programming language fundamentals and expertise in java programming skills.
- Good knowledge of Web development, REST API and Application servers preferably Liberty / Websphere.
- Good understanding of Operating System Concepts ( like – memory management, threading etc)
- Experience with distributed system and Transaction management.
- Good networking concepts
- Experience with using debugging tools on Linux.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in Business English ( written & Oral )
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior role as a service engineer is an added advantage”
- Coding Assessment
- Cognitive Ability Assessment.
- English Language Test.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply IBM Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here