Servicenow Off Campus Drive : Servicenow off campus hiring fresher for Intern Role for Bachelor/Master degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Servicenow :
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.
Job Description :
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
Job Title: Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Manage campaign setup and marketing activity plan processes in order to operationalize our digital demand generation programs
- Ensure that demand generation programs are running properly, and lead flow is accurate with third party vendors provide content syndication services, check pacing to be sure we are on track with quarterly goals.
- Assist in running performance reports for our quarterly digital programs.
- Work with campaigns team to curate content for monthly sales newsletters and regular updatesfor campaigns site.
- Support our webinar program including building target landing pages for events, creating scorecards for all webinars, support reporting needs for performance reviews, building promotional programs via social media.
- Works cross functionally to track schedules and manage tickets for projects.
Education and Qualification :
- Currently enrolled at an accredited University pursuing a Masters/Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Administration or a similar field
- Able to work full-time as an intern from November 2022
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office and comfortable with spreadsheets and powerpoints; experience usingdigital marketing systems (i.e. webinar, social media tools, SharePoint, wiki sites,
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative, well organized and able to connect project objectives withexecution details
- Positive attitude, and growth mindset to be curious about what works, what doesn’t and why
- Able to build good cross functional relationship with a variety of teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
How To Apply Servicenow Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here