IHS Markit Off Campus Drive : IHS Markit Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for any graduates and any batch graduates. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About IHS Markit :
Named ‘Most Influential Tech Analyst Firm in 2018’, IHS Markit are at the forefront of the digital and technological revolution. At IHS Markit, we deliver impactful, real-world analytics and intelligence for industries and markets all around the world – in everything from finance to aerospace. The products, services and information we provide will uncover more intelligent solutions to today’s most critical business challenges. IHS Markit is a global leader in information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. We partner with clients in business, finance and government to help them see the big picture with unrivalled insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions.
Job Description :
Portfolio Valuations (PV) is looking for a strong hands-on full stack developer willing to work in a dynamic environment. The candidate will work closely with global cross-functional teams across Development, Devops , QA, Technology, Business Analysis and Project Management., to ensure project deliveries. The candidate will be responsible for setting up cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code, frontend and backend development using Angular, Java, Python and automating test cases and would be required to work closely with the key stakeholders and technical teams to ensure smooth and timely delivery.
Job Title : Assocaite Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Noida
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Take responsibility for team’s deliverables, both in terms of timeliness and software quality.
- Work closely with the global Portfolio Valuations team, take ownership of various components in the platform, and gain a solid understanding of how these components fit within the overall platform.
- Owns, Implement and maintain various aspects of IHS Markit’s Java-based hosted valuations platform, working within a global team.
- Develop new software, and enhance existing software, to high-standards. Adhere to best practices that enhance user experience, usability, scalability, performance and security. Drive technology initiatives
- Take responsibility for code quality and automation test coverage.
- Ensuring clear communication on status to all stakeholders including regular progress and updates to your manager, peers and leads.
- Establish a productive working relationship with main product stakeholders.
- Work with Operations teams to support daily processing, and work with them to identify possible improvements to help improve efficiency.
Education and Skills :
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience working on Java platforms
- Strong core Java skills (with good understanding of
- multithreading and performance tuning)
- Comfortable working with both UNIX/Linux and Windows environments
How To Apply IHS Markit Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here