Irdeto Off Campus Drive : Irdeto Off Campus hiring fresher for System Testing Intern Role for B.E / B.Tech and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Irdeto :
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform cybersecurity, empowering businesses to innovate for a secure, connected future. Building on over 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s services and solutions protect revenue, enable growth and fight cybercrime in video entertainment, video games, and connected industries including transport, health and infrastructure. Irdeto is the security partner dedicated to empowering a secure world where people can connect with confidence.
Job Description :
As DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate with operations and development to deliver and support the entire service and application lifecycle. You will need to engage with your own team members, development, operations, security, and/or IT. Excellent Communication in this role is key. You aim for fast integration and focus on service availability, security, scalability, observability, resilience and automation. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of reusable DevOps tools that will result infully automated and secured release management pipelines. This includes automated build processes, cloud-agnostic environment creation, testing, deployments, operational support, documentation, dashboards, and production telemetry. Throughout this whole process, it is important to keep the “customer first” mindset to satisfy the needs of all our customers.
Job Title : System Testing Intern
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Noida
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsible for testing of Set Top Boxes and end to end testing in a DTH network.
- Required to work closely with Test Manager to ensure the quality of Irdeto products as per the customer requirements
- Ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide a practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
Education and Skills :
- Willing to learn and test various open source technologies.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Should be available for an internship lasting for 1 Year.
- Having clarity of OOPs concepts.
- Team player but able to work independently and remotely.
- Proactive and self motivated.
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis and then at times provide practical solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
- Good presentation skills – to both small and medium sized groups.
- Good documentation and reporting skills.
- Competent user of the Microsoft suite of Office applications including Microsoft Visio and Project.
- B. E. or B. Tech (Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology)
- Basic Understanding of DVB/MPEG standards, Scripting languages and automation tools is a plus.
How To Apply Irdeto Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here