Nissan Off Campus Drive : Nissan Off Campus hiring fresher for Data Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and all batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Nissan :
Nissan is more than a car company. We are an innovation company. We take the most innovative thinking in the industry and combine it with performance, value, efficiency, safety and style. The result: Cars that thrill you every time you get behind the wheel.With over 150 million vehicles produced globally, Nissan continues with the goal to enrich the lives of our employees and customers alike.
Job Description :
Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to. Ensure adherence to data quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines. Writing scalable, maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions. Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team. Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
Job Title : Data Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Trivandrum
Experinence : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility:
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), data bases, cloud based data services and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and development.
- Data modelling – Understanding about Dimensional & transactional modelling using RDBMS, NO-SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Exposure to cloud Data warehouse like – Snowflake and or AWS Redshift preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Good understanding of the data eco-system, both current and future data trends.
- Should be a go to person for the above technologies
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and ETL development.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, data design patterns and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with data processing/ingestions tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
How To Apply Nissan off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here