Itron Off Campus Drive: Itron Off Campus hiring freshers for Technical Support Associate Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / BCA / MCA graduates and 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Itron :
Itron enables utilities and cities to safely, securely and reliably deliver critical infrastructure services to communities in more than 100 countries. Our proven portfolio of smart networks, software, services, meters and sensors helps our customers better manage energy and water for the people they serve.
Job Description :
We have an exciting role for Technical Support Associate with Itron, Bengaluru for which JD is as follows: We are looking for a Technical Support Associate to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.Technical Support Associate responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
Job Title: Technical Support Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Experience : Fresher – 1 year
Role and Responsibility :
- You will investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fix & workaround, and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- Able to support customers on omni-channel – Chat, Phone and Email.
- Flexible to work in shifts based on customer need.
Education and Skills :
- ME/M.Tech, BE/B.Tech in EEE/ECE/CSE, BCA, MCA
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools. Experience of network tools and protocols.
- Good understanding of complex system architecture and integration.
- Work well in a team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues.
- Able to understand the product feature and Java/J2ee exceptions and able to correlate it.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Shift would be 5AM to 2PM/1PM to 10PM/9PM to 6AM.
- This project is 24/7 with weekend and weekday shift rotational shift hours.
- Candidates should be willing to support customers via email, Phone and Chat.
How To Apply Itron Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram: Click Here