LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive : LTIMindtree off campus hiring fresher for Human Resources Associate Role for Bachelor/Master Degree graduates and any graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About LTIMindtree :
LTIMindtree is a new kind of technology consulting firm. We help businesses transform – from core to experience – to thrive in the marketplace of the future. With a unique blend of the engineering DNA with the experience DNA, LTIMindtree helps businesses get to the future, faster.
Job Description :
You will be part of Arboretum team representing our proud LTIMindtree family to all our new joiners. As part of this role, you would be the center point of contact for all laterals in PAN – INDIA and eventually to the Global LTIMindtree family as we expand shortly. Our Associates and Business Stake holders will rely on you as their trusted advisor on workplace engagement and people initiatives and practices.
Job Title : Human Resources Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore / Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Act as a single point of contact for all new employees in the respective city/location.
- Proactively support all new joiners in transitions into the new work culture and environment.
- Build a strong business relationship with the internal stakeholders and Vendors.
- Be an enabler in bringing in positive changes in the people programs.
- Understand the changing business needs and propose changes to add value wherever there is a people dimension.
- Create and Design impactful Employee Engagement initiatives and effectively carry them out in collaboration with business and the internal teams.
- Work with Managers, CDMs help resolve people issues proactively and in timely manner.
- Work in collaboration with team and extended teams.
- Open to travel to different locations based on business requirement.
Education and Skills :
- High energy and enthusiasm to create a difference.
- Team Player with great agility.
- Excellent written & spoken communication.
- Good presentation skills
- Internal & External Stakeholder Management
- Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Creative, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong in MS Excel and PowerPoint (Must)
- High on integrity with impressive business acumen.
How To Apply LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here