MarshMcLennan Off Campus Drive : MarshMcLennan off campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for CA / accounting degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About MarshMcLennan :
Marsh & McLennan is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With footprints in more than 130 countries and a specialist workforce of 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we serve our global client base through our four market-leading businesses, Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter & Oliver Wyman. With an annual revenue of USD 17 Billion, Marsh & McLennan has a 150-year old history of leadership through innovation.
Job Description :
Preparation, and finalization of accounts, HMRC returns, NAIC returns, BMA statutory filing for Provide inputs to the Manager for specific training needs
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher – 6 Months
Role and Responsibility:
- Maintain accounts and records of Captive clients including general ledger
- Accounting records to be updated in GCMS.
- Payment processing
- Client Website uploads
- Assist in preparing GAAP accounts and notes to client and audit deadlines
- Assist in preparing audit requirements
- Assist in preparing and file Statutory Financial Return in compliance with US regulations
Education and Skills :
- Chartered Accountant or relevant Accounting degree
- 0 -6 months of experience in finalization of accounts
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Prior experience in working in Captives Accounting – preferred
How To Apply MarshMcLennan Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here