Mastercard Off Campus Drive : Mastercard Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Mastercard :
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Job Description :
The Cyber & Intelligence Solutions team is responsible for MasterCard’s safety and security related product development efforts to protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments are convenient yet secure. The products are primarily focused on Cyber Security, authentication, fraud prevention, risk mitigation and dispute resolution across all payment channels as well as all stakeholders – issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors, and consumers. The key objectives of the solutions are to prove identity, reduce abandonments, reduce fraud, increase approval rates, and secure the payments ecosystem.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experience : Entry level
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop a basic understanding of end to end technical architecture and dependent systems.
- Estimate and own delivery tasks (design, dev, test, deployment, configuration, documentation) to meet the business requirements under guidance of senior developers.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget under guidance of senior developers.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology in Information Technology / Computer Science or Master’s degree in related discipline.
- Basic knowledge of few of following: Java/J2EE technologies with Spring boot framework, JUnit, Hibernate, Messaging, Web Services, REST APIs.
- Basic knowledge of micro services architecture.
- Basic knowledge of few of following: SQL, PL SQL, and Oracle.
- Basic knowledge of cloud based application development.
- Basic understanding of payment domain (especially card payments).
- Basic understanding of Agile environment like Scrum/Kanban/SAFe
How To Apply Mastercard Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here