Mastercard Off Campus Drive : Mastercard Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Development Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Mastercard :
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Job Description :
Support software engineering through programming, testing, implementation, documenting and delivery of software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs. Major Accountabilities:
Job Title : Software Development Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- 0 to 12 months of experience in the software engineering field.
- Skills/ Abilities: Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – and able to quickly learn and implement new technologies, application appropriate frameworks and tools.
- Strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and Able to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
How To Apply Mastercard Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here