Mastercard Off Campus Drive : Mastercard Off Campus hiring fresher for Enterprise Operations Engineer Role for bachelor’s or master’s degree program graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Mastercard :
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Job Description :
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job Title : Enterprise Operations Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experience : Entry Level
Role and Responsibility :
- Perform Alert acknowledgement, converting Alerts to Incidents and work towards closure Execute Incident, Change, and Problem Management processes.
- Experience in collaborating with various vendors via Calls/Mails as to push the Incidents for resolution.
- Networking skills is must.
- Experience in Networking commands to check/share/Route logs to various internal teams and external vendors and to route central site and customer traffic as necessary to minimize downtime and impact to the brand and business respectively.
- Basic knowledge to work in mainframe terminal to support credit and debit related transaction issue.
- Knowledge/experience/Interest in Automation would be an added advantage.
- Fixed Night shift role spanning 12 hours (3d/4d pattern – 6:30PM IST to 6:30 AM IST), either from start or end of week.
- Hybrid work, candidate should abide to do work from Office for a minimum of 3 days as per management guidelines.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Computer Science with strong orientation towards Network & Mainframes.
- As per Mastercard HR policy – Exp 0-1 year.
- Novice-level ability to perform post-event analysis.
- Demonstrates the ability to function in Network with CCNA trained & basic Mainframe knowledge of tandem technology.
- Follows standard policies and procedures for NOC in relation to issues, escalation, and reporting, if necessary.
- Effective Incident and Problem management skills.
- Excellent communication skills to handle customer across globe without escalations.
- Effective organization & interpersonal skills.
How To Apply Mastercard Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here