Monotype Off Campus Drive : Monotype Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Trainee Role for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Monotype :
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Market Research, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Customer Success and Enterprise Business Solutions.
Job Description :
We are looking for problem solvers to help us build next-generation features, products, and services. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers on microservices and event-driven architectures. You are expected to contribute to the architecture, design, and development of new features, identify technical risks and find alternate solutions to various problems. In addition, the role also demands to lead, motivate & mentor other team members with respect to technical challenges.
Job Title : Software Engineer Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Noida
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Work in a small scrum team to design and build high-quality customer-facing software.
- Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features for our applications.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers, and others.
- Strive for continuous improvement in customer experience, tools & processes.
- Passionate about building an innovative culture.
Education and Skills :
- Apply user-centered design for intuitive and visually appealing interfaces.
- Efficiently manage UI components with React, Vue, or Angular frameworks.
- Implement accurate design mockups, collaborating with UI/UX designers.
- Optimize frontend using code splitting, lazy loading, and efficient data fetching.
- Ensure consistent UI rendering across devices and cross-browser compatibility.
- Utilize Git for collaborative version control and codebase management.
- Create adaptable layouts for seamless user experience on various screens.
- Write unit tests, troubleshoot, and deliver stable frontend interfaces.
- Embrace new front-end tech, staying updated and communicative in global teams.
- Apply Atomic Design for modular, reusable UI components with naming conventions.
- Knowledge or experience with Github co-pilot .
How To Apply Monotype Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here