Nissan Off Campus Drive : Nissan Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and all batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Nissan :
Nissan is more than a car company. We are an innovation company. We take the most innovative thinking in the industry and combine it with performance, value, efficiency, safety and style. The result: Cars that thrill you every time you get behind the wheel.With over 150 million vehicles produced globally, Nissan continues with the goal to enrich the lives of our employees and customers alike.
Job Description :
The Software Engineer role of IA COE is responsible for Workflow development, independently able to liaise with Business Units for requirement clarifications, assisting in new tool evaluations and POCs, upgrades in existing tech stack and assisting in delivering right solutions through COE to projects delivered across global Nissan entities.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : India
Experinence : Fresher – 1 year
Role and Responsibility:
- Understand business scenarios, build, test and deploy RPA using Uipath and other automation solutions.
- Support the creation and deployment of automation solutions based on requirements received from business engineers and end users.
- RPA process configuration using workflow principles, as well as complete unit test code for usability, reliability, and overall performance
- Able to learn new technology stacks such as Process Mining, Chatbots etc.
- Responsible for the quality of the automation output and fixing open defects before moving to production.
- Review solutions for error free codes and good understanding of architecture diagrams.
- Maintain and improve, with more focus on improving and evolving, current work processes and flows
- Participate in the creation of process definition documents, technical solutions documents and User manuals
- Actively seek out opportunities to research emerging trends to implement new techniques and technologies
Education and Skills :
- 0 to 1 year working experience in product / services industry with strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and with assisted supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- Results oriented with creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project
- Bachelor / Maters degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required.
How To Apply Nissan off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here