OutSystems Off Campus Drive : OutSystems Off Campus hiring fresher for Junior Backend Software Engineer Role for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About OutSystems :
A global leader in modern development platforms, OutSystems is focused on enabling any organization to innovate through software. We are changing the way software is built with the low-code platform most preferred by developers and empowering organizations to rapidly create and deploy critical applications that transform their business. To support our growth and commitment to hiring exceptional performers, we are looking for a Software Engineer based in India.
Job Description :
As a Software Engineer in the OutSystems R&D, you will be a member of the group of teams responsible for developing the next generation of capabilities of one of our platform components, from our IDE to our own Cloud Platform.
Job Title: Junior Backend Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bengaluru
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility:
- Designing and developing solutions with the team, by following development processes (like TDD, BDD, code reviews…).
- Optimizing the performance of the platform component on which you will work.
- Produce and test code in short cycles, with a high degree of automation.
- Gather feedback from end-users and adapt your solutions.
- Focus on developing maintainable solutions that scale to thousands of users.
- Knowledge of product development best practices, continuous delivery, and testing.
- Experience in designing and communicating high-level functional designs and solutions.
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar. If you do not have one but you are good (and can show it), we still want to hear from you
- 0 – 2 years of software development experience using C#, ASP.NET, Sql Server
- Knowledge of software engineering principles, algorithms, data structures, and Object-Oriented Design
- Passion to analyse and design elegant solutions for high-tech problems
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Drive to innovate and bring development best practices into your team
- Drive to understand what the upcoming technologies and frameworks are
- Effective communication skills and fluency in English
- Continuous delivery and testing techniques (valued)
- Experience in one or more of these technologies is a plus: OpenID connect, SAML, KeyCloak
How To Apply OutSystems Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here