Nisum Off Campus Drive : Nisum Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and 2021 / 2022 batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Nisum :
Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
Job Description :
Nisum is looking to hire fresh college graduates for the Associate Software Engineer position. There are different tech stacks that we are planning to hire for – Backend, Frontend, Fullstack, Mobile Development, DevOps, QA, and Data Engineering. The hired candidates will go through a rigorous 10-week training program at Nisum followed by a two-week internal project. They will then be placed on client projects using the specific tech stack they are interested to pursue and have been trained for. You will get an opportunity to work with some of the top Fortune 500 brand companies and participate in Nisum’s endeavor of digital transformation for these clients.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop code using the latest Java, Spring, NO SQL, React / Angular, or Vue JS technologies
- Design and write programs that run automated tests on new or existing software
- Automating the software build and deployment pipeline / write infrastructure code
- Design, build and manage scalable infrastructure using infrastructure as a code
- Solve technical problems using cutting edge technologies and best practices
- Propose different ways to solve the same problem and showcase why one solution is better
- Ensure all aspects of the technical design are correctly incorporated
Education and Skills :
- This position is ONLY open to graduates of 2021 and those graduating by June of 2022.
- Java/J2EE development experience
- Java-Microservices – Java 7/8, Spring Boot.
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Azure.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Good communicator and team player
How To Apply Nisum Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here