Syneos Health Off Campus Drive : Syneos Health Off Campus hiring fresher for .Net Developer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Syneos Health :
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of. As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Job Description :
The position is responsible for developing, unit testing and deploying applications according to best practices and guidance within the company to support development efforts surrounding strategic alliances, sponsor data integrations, custom application development and internal system integrations.
Job Title : .Net Developer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Designs and develops software solutions
- Documents the software design as per standard operating procedures
- Helps determine feasibility of new requirements and compatibility with current systems.
- Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate application behavior and logic
- Enhances existing software to adapt to new requirements
- Analyses and resolves production tickets that aren’t resolved by Application Management.
- Makes recommendations for improving software processes and completes process improvements activities
- Develops user documentation and knowledgebase articles to support production support
- Develops scripts to improve support processes when required
- Develops, facilitates and maintains product support tools including run books, technical diagrams and knowledge bases to aid in product support processes.
- Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Operating Guidelines and performing other duties as assigned by management
Education and Skills :
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Required: Knowledge in development & Support role.
- Required: Knowledge in using C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Oracle Apex, Web Services etc.
- Required: Knowledge in one or more of the following database query languages: T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL
How To Apply Syneos Health Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here