Sunquest Off Campus Drive : Sunquest Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Quality Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / B.Sc / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Sunquest :
Sunquest Information Systems has combined with CliniSys Group. We are now working together to enable better public health outcomes through innovation in diagnostics and laboratory informatics technology. Sunquest Information Systems Inc. provides diagnostic informatics solutions to laboratories worldwide. With our wide-ranging technical and cross-discipline expertise, and equally deep business acumen, no one is better equipped than Sunquest to transform your lab to meet today’s complex healthcare challenges and deliver next-level performance. Since 1979, Sunquest has helped laboratories and healthcare organizations enhance efficiency, improve patient care, and optimize financial results. Our capabilities include multi-site, multi-disciplinary support for complex anatomic, molecular and genetic testing, and support engagement with physicians and patients outside the hospitals at the point-of-care. Headquartered in Tucson, AZ with offices in Calabasas, London, Dubai, Bangalore and Brisbane, Sunquest is a global leader in healthcare information technology.
Job Description :
Sunquest Is looking Associate Quality Engineer in Bangalore and Kolkata
Job Title : Associate Quality Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore/Kolkata
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Ability to analyze software requirements and relate to realistic usage of the application to derive testable scenarios
- Diligent execution skills covering remote scenarios.
- Exceptional comprehension skills, and ability to learn and contribute with minimal oversight – a self-starter.
- Test automation skills for both Web and non-web applications.
- Thorough understanding of testing processes and good knowledge in test design techniques
- Good understanding of RDBMS and OOPS Concepts, scripting skills and test automation (preferred)
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and SDLC is required
- Good data analysis, defect reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Configuration Management and Bug tracking tools.
Education and Skills :
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
- 0-2 years
- 6 months to 2 years of experience as a manual &/or automation test engineer.
- Thorough understanding of software testing concepts, methodologies and techniques covering all types of functional and non-functional tests.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment.
- Enthusiastic, attitude towards teamwork and ability to work with little guidance.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to understand and communicate highly technical concepts to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, including peers in the US and India.
- Experience in working with Agile teams.
- Experience in automation and non-functional testing, like performance, security, compatibility and ignition would be an added advantage.
How To Apply Sunquest Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here