Philips Off Campus Drive : Philips Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Philips :
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
Job Description :
As a Software Developer within the SaaS Factory Development team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, securing, maintaining, integrating, testing, and deploying challenging software services in a scalable cloud environment. You will operate in an Agile development environment, working closely with product owners, architects and other teams like platforms and cluster carrier programs. You will be using state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks like .NET Core, Java, React, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS cloud services etc.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Participate in the development of software services
- Analyzes and understands the Software/Functional Requirements Specification
- Owning the design (high level and detailed) of the system
- Should be competent with design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Contributes to Features/User stories for modules
- Ensure quality by writing developer level tests (unit, component etc.) and also well versed in BDD/TDD frameworks
- Working with engineers and other team members for the quality and timely deliveries.
- Interacts effectively with other functions (verification, Quality, regulatory, project mgmt.) for the success of the project
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in one’s own field through study, technical contacts and propagate it.
Education and Skills :
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline
- 0-2 years’ experience in software development with hands-on in Java/ C# .NET Core, microservice based designs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent coding and debugging skills.
- Experience in Linux based development environment
- Good understanding of cloud based development (AWS preferred)
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Work experience on systems used in healthcare is a plus
How To Apply Philips Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here