Razorpay Off Campus Drive : Razorpay off campus hiring fresher for Junior Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.SC / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Razorpay was founded by Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur in 2014. Razorpay is building a new-age digital banking hub (Neobank) for businesses in India with the mission is to enable frictionless banking and payments experiences for businesses of all shapes and sizes. What started as a B2B payments company is processing billions of dollars of payments for lakhs of businesses across India.
We are a full-stack financial services organisation, committed to helping Indian businesses with comprehensive and innovative payment and business banking solutions built over robust technology to address the entire length and breadth of the payment and banking journey for any business. Over the past year, we’ve disbursed loans worth millions of dollars in loans to thousands of businesses. In parallel, Razorpay is reimagining how businesses manage money by simplifying business banking (via Razorpay X) and enabling capital availability for businesses (via Razorpay Capital).
Job Title: Junior Analyst – Risk Management
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibilities:
- Monitor transactions/ merchants to identify risk/fraud and take necessary action immediately.
- Handle transaction queries in case of discrepancies where disputes arise from the customer.
- Work closely with the partner banks and Cybercell to handle chargebacks/customer disputes and ensure timely recovery to reduce losses.
- Speak to merchants or customers to understand and address queries/concerns.
- Identify innovative ways to reduce risks by providing inputs on enhancing the process and reduce monetary losses.
Education and Skills :
- Freshers, knowledge about a customer support app or CRM , such as freshdesk.
- Interpersonal skills – Friendly and pleasant demeanor over phone and email
- Communication skills – Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Listening skills – Understand, anticipate and resolve queries arising from various stakeholders
- Attention to detail and accuracy – Excellent organizational skills and multitasking skills. Identify anomalies or suspicious behaviours and act quickly to reduce impact
How To Apply IBM Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here